Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Cleaning Of Cooling Coil
1.0 Purpose : To provide a documented procedure for Cleaning of Cooling Coil.
2.0 Objective : Cleaning of Cooling Coil.
3.0 Scope : This SOP is applicable for Cleaning of Cooling Coil.at ---Pharmaceuticals Ltd, .
4.0 Responsibility :
· Primary: Technician Engineering
· Secondary: Manager Engineering
5.0 Procedure :
· Remove main supply fuse & affix label to “DO NOT START, MACHINE UNDER CLEANING”.
· Switch ‘OFF’ Air Handling Unit fan & chilled water valves.
· Remove filters from Air Handling Unit.
· Spray decaling chemical by pump on fins of cooling coil on both sides.
· Clean cooling coil fins by water jet at 30 Ib/in2 from both sides.
· Check for satisfactory cleaning by looking through fins at light source at other side of coil.