Friday, November 26, 2010
Cleaning of Sampling tools.
1.0 Purpose : To provide an instruction for cleaning of sampling tools.
2.0 Objective : To provide a documented procedure for cleaning of sampling tools.
3.0 Scope : This procedure is applicable for cleaning of sampling tools in QC Department of---- Pharmaceutical. Ltd, Ankleshwar.
4.0 Responsibility :
· Primary : QC Chemist / QC Officer
· Secondary : Overall: QC – Incharge
5.0 Procedure :
· After sampling of raw materials / finished products, keep used tools in poly bag.
· Affix the label “TO BE CLEANED’ on poly bag.
· Bring the un-cleaned tools to QC department for cleaning.
· Remove tools from the bag and clean with water.
· Ensure that there is no adhered material on the tool.
· If required use suitable solvent for the cleaning of tools, then thoroughly wash with
· Dry the sampling tools.
· Place the tools in to new poly bag.
· Affix the label “CLEANED” on poly bag.
· Keep the cleaned sampling tools at its respective place.