QUANTITY IN KG.
REASON FOR REPROCESS
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
1.0 Purpose : To provide instructions for Batch Reprocessing of out of Specification Batch.
2.0 Objective : To Provide Documented Procedure for Batch Reprocessing of out of Specification Batch.
3.0 Scope : This procedure is applicable for batch reprocessing of out of specification batch.
4.0 Responsibility :
· Production Manager,
· Q.A In charge
5.0 Procedure :
· Collect the batch from Quarantine area which is in hold by Q.A for out of specification batch.
· Confirm the reason for out of specification, by referring the note received from Q.A Department.
· Fill the Deviation Form for the said batch and action to be taken for re-processing, after approval from Q.A and G.M Manufacturing proceed for further action of re-processing.
· If batch is in hold for any physical defect then following procedure should be followed.
· Check the physical parameters of batch as per specification and confirm for compliance with the parameters and record the observation in the Annexure-1.
· Further processing of batch should be carried out as per procedure given in Batch Manufacturing Record.
v General Conditions & Precautions
· Ensure that the Batch is out of specification.
· For Identification of Re-processed Batch, Batch No. are added with prefix “R” Re-presenting Re-process in all areas where batch details are being mentioned.
· All the containers should be labeled with “UNDER PROCESS” label when the batch is in hold. Till the Q.C Department approves and release the batch for its compliance with the quality standards the re-processed batch shall not to be taken for further procedure of packing neither for primary packing nor for secondary packing.
· Separate Batch Manufacturing Record shall be generated for the Re-processed Batch.
· Deviation Form as per the Annexure mentioned in ANK/QA/SOP/024.
6.0 Reference Document :
· ANNEXURE I: Record of Reprocessed Batch
· SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
· BMR : Batch Manufacturing Record.
· Q.A : Quality Assurance
· Q.C : Quality Control
8.0 Distribute of Site :
RECORD FOR REPROCESSED BATCH