Friday, November 19, 2010
Good Manufacturing Practices.
1.0 Purpose : To provide instruction good manufacturing practices.
2.0 Objective : To provide a documented procedure for good manufacturing practices.
3.0 Scope : This procedure is applicable for good manufacturing practices follow.
4.0 Responsibility :
· Primary : Chemist, Officer of respective department.
· Overall Responsibility : Respective department Head.
· Proper labeling for the containers is required to avoid the contamination and accident during Manufacturing.
· Struck off the labels immediately of used containers.
· Left over materials should returned to stores with appropriately labeled and should have QC approved label.
· The disposal of waste material should be carefully and responsibly undertaken
· Keep the area clean
· Awareness of the safety precautions to each employee
· Proper training about safety should be given to all employee
· Information and training should be provided about hazard ness and risk factor about chemicals and solvents.
· Handling of manufacturing equipment, safety equipment and any other tools should known and practices by each person.
· Importance of personal hygiene ,cleanliness should understand to all employee who are involved in manufacturing, and testing process.
6.0 Reference Document : Not applicable
7.0 Abbreviations :
· QA = Quality Assurance department
· SOP = Standard Operating Procedure
8.0 Copies to Distribution Sites:
· QA –Ankleshwar
· QC- Ankleshwar
· Production – Ankleshwar
9.0 Review History :